We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including data entered into your personal profile)
- any other information that you choose to send to us; and
- demographic data
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
- Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website; and
- when required to by law or when disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights of us as the owners of MyQuality, third parties or the public at large.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We will not provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- 1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- 2. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- 3. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
- Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
All electronic transactions entered into via the website will be protected by encryption technology.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
- Policy amendments
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
- Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
- Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
- Contact Us
This website is owned and operated by MyQuality Limited.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is MyQuality Limited.
Our Data Protection registration number is ZA104926.
- Data Protection Policy
Any personal data which we collect, record or use in any way whether it is held on paper, on computer or other media will have appropriate safeguards applied to it to ensure that we comply with applicable Data Protection legislation currently in force.
Our purpose for holding personal data and a general description of the categories of people and organisations to which we may disclose it are listed in the Data Protection register. You may inspect this or obtain a copy from the Information Commissioner's Office.
Where we collect any sensitive data, we will take appropriate steps to ensure that we have explicit consent to hold, use and retain the information. Sensitive data is personal data about an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health and sexual life.
Under the Act, you may write to the Data Protection Co-ordinator as above and request a copy of the information which we hold about you. We reserve the right to charge the maximum fee payable in terms of the Act for providing this information. If the details are inaccurate you can ask us to amend them.