Terms and Conditions
- Using MyQuality
MyQuality website is maintained for your personal use and viewing. The access and use of MyQuality featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. They take effect from the date on which you first use this website.
Subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement MyQuality grants you a non-exclusive, non-sub licensable, revocable, non-transferable licence to use the website and services. The website and services are for your own personal and non-commercial use.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our newsletter.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person.
You must not:
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- ‘stalk’ or otherwise harass any person, or contact any person who has not authorised you to make contact.
- provide false, misleading or inaccurate information on MyQuality.
- impersonate or otherwise misrepresent connection or association with any person or entity.
- use or attempt to use any engine, software, or other devices (including but not limited to browsers, spiders, avatars or intelligent agents) to collect information from the MyQuality website for any use (including but not limited to use on third party websites).
- access content not intended for you, or log into an account or server that you are not authorised to access.
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the MyQuality website, the services or any associated system or network.
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of the MyQuality website or services, including but not limited to by means of submitting a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing.
- attempt to modify, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce any of the source code used in providing the website and services to a human-perceivable form.
Any violation of this section may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Protecting your information
Information collected by us is used for internal review, to improve the content of MyQuality, to customise the content and/or layout of MyQuality, to notify users about updates to MyQuality, and is not shared with other organisations for commercial purposes.
We are registered under with the Information Commissioner (UK) and comply with current Data Protection legislation, registration number ZA104926.
- Professional /patient relationship
The MyQuality website stores and displays data for informational purposes only. The website and services does not contain or constitute, and should not be interpreted as, medical advice or professional opinion. The website is not a substitute for the advice of a health or social care professional, and the information made available on or through the website should not be relied upon when making decisions about health or social care, or to treat a medical or health condition. If you require professional healthcare advice or services you should contact a professional. Your use of the MyQuality website does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship.
- Linking to MyQuality
Please let us know if you wish to link directly to pages on MyQuality by emailing us. We do not object to you linking directly to the information that is hosted on our site. We do not permit our pages to be loaded into frames on your site; MyQuality pages must load into the user's entire window. MyQuality reserves the right to move or change its website URLs at any time in order to meet changing business needs and to continually improve its online service. External websites link to the MyQuality website at their own risk. We do not encourage deep linking but recommend linking to section homepages, which are less likely to move or change.
- Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website.
The names, images and logos identifying MyQuality and its projects are proprietary marks of MyQuality Ltd. If you wish to copy or use the MyQuality logo, you must get prior approval from the Communications Lead by emailing us. Tell us how and why you wish to use our logos. Please include your contact details: name, address, telephone number, fax number and email.
The MyQuality website and material relating to information, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided 'as is', without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of MyQuality. Although we may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on MyQuality, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, omission, infringement, defamation, obscenity, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on MyQuality. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Links to external websites
Links contained in MyQuality may lead to other websites which are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site. Listing and linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind and we accept no liability in respect of the content. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and have no control over the availability of the linked pages.
The purpose of this policy is to ensure that people who communicate with MyQuality understand the way in which electronic mail (email) should be used. Its aim is to ensure that email is used effectively for its intended purpose without infringing legal requirements or creating unnecessary risk. The statement below applies to all incoming and outgoing email messages to or from the MyQuality:
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other action taken in respect of this email is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you have received. Internet email is not a secure medium. Emails sent via the Internet could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear that in mind when deciding whether to send material to MyQuality. You have a responsibility to ensure laws are not broken when composing or forwarding emails and their contents. Attachments to email messages may contain viruses that may damage your system. Whilst MyQuality has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept any liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of these factors. You are advised to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment."
- Virus Protection
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website.
- Updated April 2015
We may, at any time, revise these terms and conditions without notice. Please check regularly. Continued use of MyQuality after a change has been made is your acceptance of the change.